Taggy Stuff | OC Tag #3 Marta
Hi folksies! 😀
Don’t be scared – the Tagpocalypse of February hasn’t happened again. I think we all agree that was really fun, but hard. No, this time is just a single tag. I was tagged for the OC Tag once more by Freja64 of The Grey Witches. Now, I shamefully admit that I haven’t read Freja’s stuff but it looks like there’s enough to check out – so binging could happen in the future! Until then, go check out their stuff. It looks super cool 🙂
I won’t tag anyone myself this time, though if you haven’t been tagged and you’re super sad – TAG, you’re it! Otherwise, just lean back and enjoy this post.
Now, as you might have seen from the title, I’ve decided that this time I want to do Marta. Another shameful fact i have to admit is that apart from my mains, my side characters aren’t super well developed. Marta is one of the better, though, so let’s give her a chance to answer!
Without further ado – here we go!
- What is your name? Marta Zini. Except when people are mad at me, then I’m called MARTA ZINI!!! My name gets bigger sometimes.
- Do you know why you were named that? Daddy says it’s because it’s the best name in the world.
- Single or taken? I’m single, silly. I’m only eleven!
- Stop being a Mary Sue! What do you mean? I’m not called Mary!
- What’s your eye color? Green like a leaf.
- How about hair color? Brown like mud.
- Have you any family members? Um, no. Well, maybe Carlo and Vittoria. Though they’re not really my family but they take care of me. I used to have Daddy and he’s not alive anymore, so I don’t think I have any family now.
- Oh, how about pets? No, but I’d love to have a doggy. I love dogs!
- That’s cool, I guess. Now tell me something you don’t like? This mean lady called Lucia. She used to make me call her mummy, but I don’t have to say that anymore, so now I just call her dummy.
- Do you have any activities/hobbies that you like to do? Daddy and I used to bake together and we climbed trees and drew pictures. I haven’t done it in a long time because Lucia wouldn’t let me. Maybe Carlo will let me do that again soon.
- Have you ever hurt anyone in any way before? I once kicked Lucia and she got super mad.
- Ever… killed anyone before? Don’t think so. Killing is bad.
- What kind of animal are you? A sloth, he, he!
- Name your worst weaknesses. Um, I’m not very good at playing football?
- Do you look up to anyone at all? Yeah, everyone. Because I’m pretty small. Well, except maybe other kids because they’re sometimes smaller than me.
- Are you straight, gay or bisexual? Um, I don’t know. I don’t really like kissing anyone. It’s gross.
- Do you go to school? Nope. I used to when I lived with Daddy but Lucia wouldn’t let me go. I’ll probably have to go to school again soon, maybe.
- Ever want to marry and have kids one day? Uh, no? I think you have to do a lot of kissing for all of that and I don’t think so!
- Do you have fangirls/fanboys? No.
- What are you most afraid of? I don’t like thunderstorms. They’re scary. I’m scared of Lucia as well.
- What do you usually wear? Just some nice clothes. Most of my clothes are old, though, because I didn’t get new ones for four years. I’d like to have some new ones but I don’t have any money so I can’t go shopping.
- What’s one food that tempts you? I love candy and pizza!
- Am I annoying you? Uh, no?
- Well, it’s not over! Okay. This is fun.
- What class are you (low class, middle class, high class)? What do you mean?
- How many friends do you have? I don’t have so many. Daddy was my friend if that’s okay. And there’re are Carlo and Vittoria. They have two babies and they’re cool enough I guess, so maybe we could be friends, too, even though Gina eats everything. Giulio drools, too. They’re not as fun to play with as older kids but I guess they’re still my friends. I used to have more friends when I went to school but maybe they forgot me.
- What are your thoughts on pie? Um, it’s delicious, d’uh!
- Favorite drink? I really like soda!
- What’s your favorite place? The playground at my old school. I like my room at Daddy’s house, too. Maybe I can go back there soon.
- Are you interested in anyone? No! That’s icky!
- That was a stupid question. A little bit maybe, but it’s okay.
- Would you rather swim in a lake or the ocean? I like going to the beach and swimming so probably that!
- What’s your type? Ew, I don’t have one. I don’t want a boyfriend.
- Any fetishes? Um… what’s that. I think I heard it’s something with a foot and that’s disgusting. No thanks.
- Camping or indoors? Ooh, I like camping! I used to do it with Daddy and one time with school where we roasted marshmallows. It’s better than being in a basement so I’d rather go camping.
There we are 😀 That was a fun little thing to do. Sorry if no kid would ever talk like that – I don’t have kids myself and my youngest sibling is turning 18, so I don’t have any references! Regardless, Mara is super fun to write. She might look fairly different in this picture from what she looks like in the story because in-story her hair is dyed black right now and this is her natural hair colour – or that is, her natural colour from now on because I couldn’t stand looking at the ugly green she had when she was adopted. This is how she’ll look in the future 🙂
Anyway, another thank you to Freja64 for the tag – and I hope you all enjoyed reading that as well as I did writing it. I will see you in the next post 😀